dispel enchant
lustyscripps:

ruinedchildhood:

too-gay-for-this:

He has Monsters inc. on his shirt.

She has Nemo on her dress.

Violet has murder in her eyes. 

lustyscripps:

ruinedchildhood:

too-gay-for-this:

He has Monsters inc. on his shirt.

She has Nemo on her dress.

Violet has murder in her eyes. 

(Source: wantapostcard)

(Source: honingpoes)

(Source: noam-chomsky)

oreides:

as a man i just wanted to comment and drop my manpinion. im a guy and i agree with you, this post gets my seal of approval. as a guy i like girls better without makeup, dont worry, im a feminist too. we exist ok i am a guy. as a man on tumblr i would like to interject to tell you that i am a man and i am with you, i would totally date you. i a m a MAN this is me, a guy, dude here. 

(Source: artballin)

caffeinatedspacegoat-herder:

How to Get a Child to Confess by Gloria Pritchett

double-oh7:

ayomxmuzix:

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.No one in the party knew why he was doing this?Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!

This happened to a girl my dad knows. It was Halloween and she wore colored contacts to a bonfire and they melted.

Lieeees http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/cornea.asp

double-oh7:

ayomxmuzix:

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?

Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!

Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!

This happened to a girl my dad knows. It was Halloween and she wore colored contacts to a bonfire and they melted.

Lieeees http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/cornea.asp